Sunday, January 24, 2010

..to start with blogging!

This is not the first time i thought of blogging.. the idea has crossed my mind numerous times before and a lot of ppl have also told me that i should consider writing it.. but was never so keen on strangers reading my thoughts aloud. "The Diary" provided a much more personal space.. but with increasing work stress and other unavoidable responsibilities writing a diary has taken a back seat.. should i say i hardly have time for thoughts anymore? i hardly have time for myself.. and its definitely time to get back. Nothing better than starting a blog now.. and sharing thoughts with people doesn't seem so bad ..on second thoughts :)

Here I am,
Lost in the light of the moon,
That comes through my window..

Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divides,
The thorns from the roses. It's you and the roses.

Touch me and I will follow, in your afterglow..
Heal me from all this sorrow,
As I let you go.. I will find my way.. when I see your eyes,
Now I'm living.. In your afterglow. .

Here I am,
Lost in the ashes of time,
But who wants tomorrow,
In between, longing to hold you again,
I'm caught in your shadow.
I'm losing control..

My mind drifts away..
We only have today..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey...
its always been a pleasure to read your diary! (a few entries) and am sure your blog will be a fun and good read too... now I'll have my time full, 2 of my best buddies has started blogging! witty and humourous, i always enjoyed your style of writing joyee... keep up the good work. muah

Srirupa said...

i love this song...n all the best :)

Post a Comment